Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The time is now.

The page is a blaze giving you light where you lay. Just lay there luv. Let it burn. As the memories remain, all that is real can only be now. Sleep now. The tone is set. Streaming the lights, shifting side to side. The walls are gone. Smooth winds dissemble the clouds above. "Just lay there luv" - whispers the night as the stars form. Speak now.

The words you meant to say but your gut kept you from saying them. Look to the sky and make the stars believe that this feeling is true. The page is burning hot and the memmory is so real, your lips touching the page and the warmth that ran through you. Sleep now my luv the dawn is here. The sun is rushing to this land where we are full and hunger is to live. Dream.

Keep dreaming the thoughts that wrap me tight. The ink that makes these words feeds the fire and kisses the canvass that paints my picture. I'm leavin but in truth I am already gone and seeing you now is all that keeps me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment