Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our time is now.

A milky whisper is asking you to come. Closer.
Have a drink!
Lay down. Leave your past in the past, think about the future, luv. Think about me. I am your future. Think of all the beautiful things about you and me.. about us.. luv. Think of our love.
Remember our first kiss? Getting lost in its passion, I felt like I would never let you go.. until.. u said "bye", luv. Stupid mistake I have done, stupid mistake you have done leaving me alone behind, regretting everything that happened between us.
We grew up together. No excuse, but mercy for what you have said.
Have another drink! Let me get you dizzy.
Let me hold you tight. I wanna squeeze you, I wanna love you.
Kiss me!
Now have a drink! I want you to get drunk; this is the only way to get back to you, to have you, to feel you.
Your blue eyes... keep on haunting me everywhere I go, whatever I do, whoever I am with. I wish I could hate you.
Not now. Now you are mine. I wish I'd hate you tomorrow, luv.
Don't cry! Kiss me. The time is now.
Too bad that when you'll wake up, you'll realize what happened, but you won't get back to me.
You just want me when you're drunk, when you can feel the alcohol moving into your veins. I wish you'd be drunk all the time.
The sun is rising.
Soon you'll wake up. You are holding me tight. I can feel you; the love is here. Sunny day, but I can feel the rain drops on my face.
There is no hope, but I can't face the truth.
I can hear you waking up. I don't wanna see you. It's so hard for me to breath. How am I supposed to live with no air? You tell me, luv. I used to breath you. Now.. I'm dying.
Leaving all my hopes and dreams behind, I close the door.
You? You just look at me. You never stop me. I've never heard you say: "Don't go! Close the door and come here. Lay down, luv."
I miss your touches. I miss them like hell, I miss you like hell, I'll love you until I die. You have no idea how much I blame myself.
Trying to hide my memories,
trying to hide myself, I'll pull the trigger.
Not now. Tonight, luv.
I'll be back in the evening, luv. Now... is the time for me to get drunk.
I'm here. Let me feel you for the last time. Have a drink, luv!
You fell asleep. The time is now.
Having the strenght to get off of your arms, I kiss you for the last time. My last tear is falling on the ground. I pull the trigger. The terrible peal wakes you up. You look at me.
Holding a picture of you and me, I left you a note:
"The time is now, luv. It's alright. Lay down. Lay all your love on me. Kiss me. Put the gun away, when it's loaded. It's alright. I love you. Never doubt this. Now.. be with me, luv."
Crying, catching your last breath, you lay down, kiss me and whisper "I love you".
The time is now. You pull the trigger.
Entering the room, they can see the bottle to your head.
In your hand, there is a note: "The time is now. It's alright. We are togheter. You? Don't cry! Now.. go! Our time is now."

I look back. I can see .. us. Searching for the future, I wanna see.. us.
The time is now, luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment