Saturday, February 20, 2010

My life according to Kelly Clarkson.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Kelly Clarkson.

Are you a male or female:
Miss independent.

Describe yourself:
Beautiful disaster.

How do you feel:
Haunted. [:d]

Describe where you currently live:
Behind these hazel eyes.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Walk away.

Your favorite form of transportation?
Just missed the train.

Your best friend?
Judas.

You and your best friend are:
Already gone.

What's the weather like:
Sober.

Favorite time of day:
Anytime.

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
Never again.

What is life to you:
Some kind of a miracle.

Your relationship:
You found me./ My life would suck without you. [:d:d]

Your fear:
You thought wrong.

What is the best advice you have to give:
Breakaway.

Thought for the Day:
Thankful./ Can I have a kiss? [:d]

My motto:
Don’t waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment